(1) Lack of Functionality
– Bathroom functionality is a top priority because as your family’s needs change, so will your bathroom. If your bathroom is outdated, awkward, or simply does not meet your needs, you may want to consider a bathroom renovation.
(2) General Damage
– One obvious sign that your bathroom requires a makeover is general damage. If you live in an older home, chances are the bathroom is in disrepair. No matter how hard you try, your bathroom will always appear old, tired, and broken. You don’t want to deal with water damage, cracked tiles, rusted fixtures, or leaky taps as a homeowner. Older bathrooms may also lack proper ventilation, which can lead to mold and mildew growth. An outdated bathroom is not only unsightly, but it can also be hazardous to one’s health.
(3) Outdated Decor
– If your bathroom appears to be from the 1970s, it’s time to bring it into the twenty-first century. Today’s homeowners want a spa-like oasis without leaving their homes. The good news is that the options are virtually limitless. Consider converting your tub to a shower to modernize your bathroom. As part of your bathroom renovation, we can certainly include heated floors or multiple shower heads.
(4) Storage Issues
– Although it may appear to be a minor issue, adequate storage space in your bathroom is critical. A lack of storage is inconvenient because it necessitates keeping necessary toiletry items and towels in another room. It can also make your bathroom appear cluttered and messy. The peace of mind that comes from knowing where your belongings are and being able to easily access them cannot be overstated. It not only saves time, but it also significantly reduces stress.
(5) Bathroom Safety Concerns
– Bathrooms should be a safe haven for you. Unfortunately, it is the site of many household accidents, specifically slips and falls. Floors can become slippery, resulting in falls. Lighting may be insufficient, resulting in trips and falls. Mold and mildew can grow in poorly ventilated areas, causing skin allergies and asthma attacks. It is a wet room with hard surfaces that can be hazardous to children and the elderly.